What We Have Covered in This Article
- 1 Is TaoTronics a good brand?
- 2 Where are TaoTronics Products Made?
- 3 What is TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92?
- 4 SoundLiberty 92 Design
- 5 SoundLiberty 92 Connectivity
- 6 Controlling your SoundLiberty 92 Earbuds
- 7 How long do TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92 last?
- 8 Is SoundLiberty 92 waterproof?
- 9 Audio Quality
- 10 How do you turn off the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92?
- 11 Pros and Cons of TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92
- 12 Why you go for the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92?
Last Updated on November 19, 2021 by Editor Futurescope
If you are music lover, getting reliable headsets means the world to you. In 2016, Apple shook our world with the completely wireless Airpods; ever since the demand for wireless earphones has risen tremendously.
Many companies are now producing their Bluetooth earbuds and headsets. Some of these companies make high-quality and trendy earbuds. Currently, there are hundreds, or probably thousands, of earbuds in the market.
How do you find the best with all these options? Don’t worry. Since you deserve the best, I will be reviewing one of the best and affordable earbuds available for music lovers like me and you.
The following article contains the full TaoTronics SoundLiberty Wireless Earbuds review. Stay tuned. This earbud will exceed your expectations.
Let’s proceed, shall we?
Is TaoTronics a good brand?
TaoTronics is a leading electronic company in China that mainly produces accessories and small electronics. TaoTronics is well known for producing high-quality audio equipment and LED lamps. The brand stands out uniquely by delivering high-quality, creatively designed, and top-notch gadgets at affordable prices to its customers.
What Makes TaoTronics Stand Out?
The world is undergoing a massive technological revolution. Companies producing intelligent and innovative solutions to solve daily life problems end up being multi-million enterprises. TaoTronics has done precisely this!
The company uses the latest technology and a team of experts to make a line of high-quality products. TaoTronics makes over 10 million product sales worldwide. It has a reputable name in mega countries like the USA, the UK, and Germany.
The brand line of products ranges from electronics like LED lamps and massive musical devices like soundbars, earbuds, and headphones. They also have kitchen products, air humidifiers, and other products like Wi-Fi routers.
Their most trendy products include:
- Nugget Ice Maker for Countertop
- Boltune-Wireless Earbuds 024
- AI Noise-canceling headphones
- 4L Cool Mist Humidifier
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker& Sound Bar
All these products and many more are highly rated and well-reviewed by customers worldwide. You can find TaoTronics products on Amazon or the TaoTronics website.
Where are TaoTronics Products Made?
TaoTronics products are from the Sunvalley Group. Its headquarters is in Shenzhen, the People’s Republic of China. TaoTronics products serving the whole world are made from Shenzhen, China, and in other subsidiaries across the globe.
The Sunvalley subsidiaries are found in Tokyo, Japan, Singapore, Hamburg, Germany, and San Francisco, USA.
What is TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92?
TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92 is a product of TaoTronics. It was released in 2020 as pocket-friendly and efficient half in-ear buds.
Let us review what TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92 has to offer. You will use the information to decide if these earbuds suit you well.
- Control: Instantaneous high-sensitivity touch controls
- Audio Quality: Hi-Fi Stereo with 13mm PU+ Protein Membrane Drivers
- Design: Semi in-ear design
- Pairing Speed: Installed with Hall Effect Sensor for Bluetooth pairing in a second
- Charge: USB Type C charge. 5-hour playtime when fully charged
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Waterproof: IPX8-rated for waterproof
SoundLiberty 92 Design
SoundLiberty 92 resembles the Apple AirPods design but is more extended than AirPods. The earbuds are black with a glossy touch. The entire material used to make them is plastic, and they lack rubber tips.
The lightweight and half-in design let the earbuds sit well in your ears. They may be loose to some users. This design makes you comfortable if you have sensitive ear canals. Additionally, it raises your awareness since it does not allow noise isolation.
With the lightweight and half-in design, you can wear these buds without feeling uncomfortable or worn out. Since the buds fit well in your ears, you can use them in different situations. Whether you are working out, running, or just relaxing at home, SoundLiberty 92 got your back.
This may not work for you if you want earbuds that let you enjoy audio without any outside noise. However, if you are on the road, it keeps you aware of the environment.
These buds are packed in a sizable charging case measuring 2.2×1.97×0.98 inches. The case has well-rounded corners and beveled edges making it fit in your hand comfortably. This charging case is made of the same material (ABS plastic) as the earbuds. This will offer massive protection and prevent scratches while the buds are inside the charging case.
Underneath it, the charging case has a LED light that will illuminate when you are charging the buds. The charging case is made beautiful by the white logo of TaoTronics.
Both the earbuds and charging case are designed in a trendy and innovative manner. You will feel good wearing these buds whether you watch videos at home or listen to music outdoors.
SoundLiberty 92 Connectivity
Connecting the buds via Bluetooth to your device is super-fast and easy. The buds feature the latest Bluetooth 5.0 version. This will give you the stable connectivity that you need without losing songs or dropping calls.
Since they have the latest Bluetooth protocol, the buds are ideal for watching videos or playing video games. You can enjoy music up to 50 feet from your device.
What’s more, is that you can switch between pairing in stereo or mono mode. Stereo, where you use both buds, is ideal for listening to music. But to save up on battery, you can pair via the mono mode so that you only use one bud at a time.
Mono mode is ideal for situations where you need more situational awareness, e.g., while driving. You will enjoy music but keep one ear free.
The connectivity power of the SoundLiberty 92 earbuds is top-notch. If you love using fast-performing gadgets, these earbuds are your best shot.
Controlling your SoundLiberty 92 Earbuds
SoundLiberty 92 is packed with the latest touch controls. To adjust any settings, use the flat panel at the back of the earbud. The controls let you change all the sound functions of your phone.
You can do the following:
- Adjust volume
- Answer/end calls
- Play/Pause music
- Talk to Google Assistant or Siri
- Skip tracks
Use these actions to control the SoundLiberty 92:
- Adjusting the volume: For volume up, tap once on the right side, and to reduce volume, tap once on the left side. Each fixture reduces/increases the volume steadily.
- Answer/End Calls: Once the phone rings, tap once to answer it. Tap, then hold to end calls. To reject calls, tap then hold for about two seconds. You can use any side for these actions.
- Pause/Play: Double-tap to play or to pause. Use any side.
- Voice Assistance: Use either side to press and hold
- Skip Tracks: Tap thrice on the right side to skip to the next track. Using the left side, tap thrice to skip to the previous song.
This latest control system puts you in control without the need to get your device from the pocket. Enjoy hyper-sensitive and fast actions by using the SoundLiberty 92 earbuds. Every move is just a tap away.
How long do TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92 last?
When fully charged, the SoundLiberty is rated to last for 5 hours of playtime. This case scenario will be applicable if you have adjusted the volume to half. If you are listening at total volume, the battery can last up to four hours. It’s not recommended to use high volume as they may result in hearing problems.
This battery life is quite powerful for earbuds in the price range of SoundLiberty 92.
To recharge them, you can use the portable charging case. The charging case has a battery powerful enough to restore power to the buds four to five times. A five-minute charge of SoundLiberty 92 can give you a full hour of playtime.
Recharging the charging case fully takes only 90 minutes via a USB Type-C cable.
Is SoundLiberty 92 waterproof?
The earbuds are IPX8-rated for water resistance which is the highest rating currently. This means that the buds are waterproof. You can use them in different situations. You can confidently use them during a workout or running as the sweat cannot damage them.
This makes the earbuds useful since your entertainment is not interrupted. Enjoy music from your kitchen, gym, and shower using these earbuds.
SoundLiberty 92 earbuds are fitted with 13mm PU+ Protein Membrane drivers, enabling them to deliver excellent sound quality. Though they lack the rubber tips, these buds still give a good bass.
The treble, mids, and vocals are clear, making them ideal for listening to genres such as Hip Hop and country music. There is no noise reduction, so you will have to go total volume to reduce external noise.
In terms of making calls, SoundLiberty will give you the flexibility you need. You can make calls, and your voice will be apparent to the receiver unless in a very noisy background.
How do you turn off the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92?
Turning the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92 on or off is easy and automated. To start using the buds, take them out of the charging case. The buds will automatically search nearby devices and connect automatically.
Ensure that you keep the device you want to connect close enough. Please switch off the Bluetooth connection of other nearby devices since the bud may pair with them.
You’ve now enjoyed music with the SoundLiberty 92. You want to turn them off. What do you do? Easy, remove the buds or bud if you were using it in mono mode, and place them back to the charging case. This turns them off automatically.
Alternatively, you can disconnect your device, and it will turn off automatically after an average of ten minutes.
Pros and Cons of TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92
All products have their strengths and weakness. When deciding to buy any product, you always need to check the pros and cons. However, great products like TaoTronics Sound Liberty 92 have many advantages and disadvantages. However advantages of that will outweigh the disadvantages.
Despite that, you still want to know what you are buying. Let’s review the features that make these earbuds stand out and some of their shortcomings.
Pros of TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92
- The earbuds are lightweight and small-sized: This makes them easy and comfortable to wear whether you’re indoors or outdoors.
- Quick Charge: You can power up the earbuds for five minutes and enjoy a whole hour of playtime.
- Long-lasting battery: You will enjoy up to 5 hours of usage nonstop with a full charge.
- Unique Design: The earbuds are uniquely designed to make you feel comfortable and trendy at the same time.
- Waterproof: These SoundLiberty 92 earbuds have the IPX8-rating for waterproof. This lets you enjoy music whether you are sweaty or bathing.
- Affordable Price: TaoTronics makes high-quality products at an affordable price. You can get the SoundLiberty 92 earbuds at an unbeatable price. Compared to other brands, these earbuds are more affordable.
- High-quality: The earbuds are made with the latest technology to deliver good sound, fast Bluetooth connect and hyper-sensitive touch controls. The plastic material is used to make them more durable and more robust.
Cons of TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92
- One fit for all: The earbuds might fit well for some users, but for others, they might be uncomfortable or not fitting at all.
- No noise isolation: Though this may be an advantage when you need to be aware of what’s happening in your surroundings, it’s still a disadvantage. You cannot listen to music in very noisy backgrounds.
Why you go for the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92?
Does why high-quality sounds excite you? Do you love fast gadgets? Are you looking for trendy earbuds? If you answered YES, get the SoundLiberty 92. This product is fast, modern, and produces high-quality sound. If you like getting things done fast with no delay, get you the SoundLiberty 92. You can perform all the audio commands in seconds.
One last question, do you want affordable yet classy earbuds?
SoundLiberty 92 is a high-tech product that won’t require breaking a bank to purchase. You will enjoy excellent sound quality, a half-in design, and waterproof earbuds. What’s more interesting is the prompt command response of these buds.
Use this TaoTronics SoundLiberty Wireless Earbuds review as a buying guide. Grab yourself these powerful earbuds and rock your music world!