Discover The Article
- 1 Compress PDF
- 2 Available In Every Browsers And Platform
- 3 Takeaway
Last Updated on January 22, 2021 by Editor Futurescope
Online documents have been a blessing in the advancement of our lives on how we handle our documents. We came from a paper-based document; it is truly a convenient experience to use online documents in organizing, sharing, etc.
To take your happy thoughts in having online documents in our lives to the next level, you can easily configure your online documents using an online tool. One of the best online tools you can do to make your online document better is using your PDF file’s compressor. In this article, we will be discussing why you should start compressing your PDF file.
If you are handling online documents daily, you will know that having a PDF compressor is advantageous. If you hear the word PDF compressor, then you should keep on reading. A PDF compressor will help you optimize your PDF file for the betterment of the document itself. When you are compressing your PDF files, you are shrinking their file size.
This will help the online document squeeze itself and fit the other platforms requiring a limited number of file sizes that you can upload into their system. Hence, being able to have this online tool ready to use anytime and anywhere is a huge advantage when handling your online documents.
Every time you compress your PDF files, you are also gaining space for your device storage. This means that you will have a lot more room to do the other stuff for your online activities. This leads to the fact that compressing PDF is one of the most useful and yet underrated online tools from their platform.
If you are a newbie in handling your online documents, this is your lucky day. PDFBear allows every user from their platform to be able to convert online documents with ease. All you need to do is follow four comprehensive instructions, and you can convert your PDF files in just minutes. Here is an example of how you can compress your PDF files using the online tool “Compress PDF.”
- Upload the data of your PDF files to their website. When you are uploading your PDF file into their system, you don’t have to worry about your documents’ file size because when you are using the platform of PDFBear, you can upload as many documents that you want to. They do not have a file size limit when you upload.
- You will be provided with options on how you want to compress your PDF file. The two options that are given to you are “Basic Compression” and “Strong Compression.” Select the option you want to proceed with and click on the choose option if you are satisfied with the changes you want for your PDF file.
- The system of PDFBear will analyze your PDF file. In this step, PDFBear will start to compress your PDF file, and all you need to do is wait for it to complete compressing your PDF file. This usually takes about a minute or so, depending on how healthy is the signal of your internet connection.
- Suppose you followed all of those steps correctly. You will be given a download button for you to transfer the data of your newly converted PDF file into your desired storage place. You can save the data of your freshly converted PDF file into your device storage or, as most individuals prefer nowadays, it is in online storage.
Available In Every Browsers And Platform
When you are using the platform of PDFBear, you do not have to worry if your browser or the platform you are using is compatible with their website because it is well assured that it would be accessible to all browsers and platforms. Hence, having the benefit of a convenient converting experience.
Having the accessibility of using an online tool like PDFBear is one of the best things about our generations. Everything that is invented is for the betterment of the way we live. Everything seems to be much more convenient as time goes by. Hence, keeping up with the latest technology that can help us to increase our productivity is a must.
PDFBear and the fantastic online tools that their platforms are offering should be put in your consideration to transform your online life for the better. Compressing a PDF file is an impossible thing to do a year back. However, in today’s generation, you can simply compress your PDF files with the platform of PDFBear in minutes.