Discover The Article
- 1 What Causes NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
- 2 HOW TO FIX NVIDIA ERROR CODE 0x0003
- 3 To wrap up
Nvidia GeForce Experience is a handy application you can use to optimize games and take screenshots of gameplay. You can also use it to keep your drivers updated and capture or share videos. It is an exceptional application, but error code 0x0003 can dampen your experience, especially when it pops up repeatedly. This is a common problem that can affect windows 7, 8, and 10 users. The good news is you can fix it yourself! This article will give you six methods to help solve this problem. I have broken down each technique into steps that are easy to follow and understand.
What Causes NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
Common causes of this error include
- Faulty, corrupted or erroneously installed Nvidia Drivers
- Automatic Windows Updates which interfere with your GPU drivers
- Problems with the Network adaptor
- The inability of the Nvidia telemetry to interact with the desktop
- Disabled mandatory Nvidia services
- Wrong installation of Nvidia programs and
- Corrupted files
HOW TO FIX NVIDIA ERROR CODE 0x0003
All the causes above have specific solutions that work for them. If you know the error’s exact reason, you could pick the appropriate method below to fix it. If not, begin with the first method and go to the next one until you find one that resolves the error.
METHOD 1 – Uninstall Nvidia drivers and install the latest version.
This is one of the easiest and most effective ways of fixing the error. It is divided into two distinct stages.
Stage 1 – Uninstall your Geforce experience
1) Open the programs and features screen. There are two ways of doing this. Pick one you are comfortable with.
- Open your Control Panel
- Go to programs and click the Uninstall program.
- Press Windows key and R. A run dialogue box will appear.
- In this box type, “appwiz.cpl”
- Click ok
2) Click on Publisher. Every application on your computer will be arranged by their publisher.
3) Right-click on the first installed application published by Nvidia Corporation.
4) On the drop-down menu, click uninstall.
Repeat step 4 with every installed Nvidia application.
5) Restart your computer.
STAGE 2 – Re-installation of Nvidia Geforce
1) To download the latest Nvidia Geforce experience
Go to: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-experience/download/
2) Once the download is complete, install the application.
3) Restart your computer.
The error should be fixed.
METHOD 2 – Checking and enabling Nvidia services
1) Press Windows and R key. A run dialogue box will appear.
2) Type Services.msc and press enter or click ok. Click yes if prompted by the user control account. This will grant administrative privileges.
3) On the service screen that comes up, go to Nvidia Telemetry and right-click.
4) Click Properties on the drop-down menu then hit the log on tab.
5) Under the Local system account, click on the box beside ‘allow the service to interact with the desktop’ to mark it.
6) Click Apply.
7) Go to the Nvidia Telemetry container service. If it is not running, right-click, then select start.
8) Re-open the run dialogue box (Windows + R) and type Services.msc.
9) Right-click on Nvidia Display service and then on the drop-down menu click start.
Repeat the process on the Nvidia local system Container and the Nvidia Network Service container.
10) Re-open Nvidia Geforce. The problem should be resolved.
METHOD 3 – Configure Nvidia Container
1) Press on the windows key + R.
2) In the dialogue box that pops up, write ‘services.msc’ then hit enter.
3) Find all the Nvidia container services.
4) On each of them follow these steps.
- Right-click on the service and go on properties.
- Click on the log on tap.
- Tick the box next to the Local System Account.
- Click Apply, and all changes will be saved.
5) When you have completed all the steps with each of the services, restart your computer. Afterward, check if the error is gone.
METHOD 4 – End all GeForce tasks
1) Simultaneously Press Shift, Contol (Ctrl), and Escape (Esc) keys. The task manager screen should appear.
2) Right, Click on all running Nvidia Tasks.
3) On the drop-down menu, select ‘end task.’
4) Right-click on the GeForce Experience application icon.
5) On the drop-down menu, select run as administrator. The error should be resolved.
METHOD 5 – Automatic Update of your Nvidia Graphics Driver
1) Download the driver easy from www.drivereasy.com. There is a free and a pro version. The pro version is easier to use and fully automated, whereas the free version is partly manual.
This application automatically finds the ideal drivers for your computer. It helps you avoid problems such as downloading and installing a wrong driver.
2) Install Driver Easy.
3) Run the application once the installation is complete.
4) Press Scan Now. Your computer will be scanned. Corrupted or missing drivers will be detected.
5) Once the scanning is complete, click update all. Automatically, all missing damaged or out-dated drives will be fixed.
6) Restart your computer and check whether the problem has been resolved.
METHOD 6 – Update Your Windows
GeForce experience may fail to run if your windows version is out-dated.
To update your system:
- For Windows 10 –
- Press Windows + R key.
- Click update and security then check for updates.
- Install available updates and reboots.
- For other Windows versions –
- Open the run box
- Type control.
- Click Windows update.
- Install all available updates and reboots.
To wrap up
When nvidia geforce experience something went wrong that can be irritating, and its recurrence can make it a real nuisance, especially if you cannot fix it yourself. The methods above are all quick and easy fixes that should have your problem corrected in no time. If you follow all the steps well, I am confident that one of the methods will help you resolve the error. Remember, nvidia geforce experience error code 0x0003 is a software problem, so do not waste money on any hardware replacements.