Best Robot Vacuum Mopping Cleaners 2018
Discover The Article
iRobot Roomba robots have changed how people clean their homes since their introduction in 2002. The technologically advanced vacuum cleaners clean various floor surfaces with various modes. Users simply choose the way the robot should perform tasks and then sits back to watch the Roomba complete the cleaning work. By purchasing an iRobot Roomba, you will enjoy several benefits.
First, iRobot Roomba provides hands-free cleaning for various floor surfaces. The robots clean carpets of varying thickness levels and smooth floor surfaces including tiles, hardwood or linoleum. Even more, the homeowner must not be present during the cleaning process. The machines feature smart sensors and settings that the user selects to keep the robot running without malfunctions.
Secondly, the smart sensors on iRobot Roomba inform the vacuum when it is time to change direction to avoid obstacles and to reach more debris and dirt. If you have stairs or drop-offs in your home, you should not worry about the machine falling or becoming damaged. The sensors are able to slow the cleaner down using the forward-facing infrared lighting technology that detects changes on the floor surface. The sensors prevent the robot from bumping onto walls or furniture.
The virtual walls included with every purchase of iRobot Roomba helps keep the vacuum cleaner from entering particular areas of your home. The virtual walls rely on infrared beams that indicate the off-limit areas. You just need to place the virtual wall in the doorways of your rooms and the robot will not enter the areas. You can also purchase additional virtual walls if need arises.
Here are reviews of the top iRobot Roomba cleaners
Roomba 960 iRobot Wi-Fi Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuuming Robot navigates room-to-room to clean the home level entirely. It recharges and resumes until the cleaning task is done. It features the revolutionary Aeroforce Cleaning System, delivers 5X air power and needs little maintenance to remain in shape. Use iRobot Home App to operate the robot cleaner. To start it, press the clean or schedule button. It is that simple.
- Eliminates pet hair from the floor
- Does a better job on the edges
- Gets under most furniture pitches
- The smartphone application is easier to use
- Does not fall down stairs
- Larger than most people expect
- Features a small bin and you might therefore need to empty severally
Braava 380t iRobot Mop
the $299.99 iRobot Braava 380t has many important features. It features a large battery with quicker charging, room-to-room cleaning capability, pause button, quick clean mode and furniture protecting bumper. Hwoever, you still require a vacuum for the large debris on your floor in addition to occasional helping hand for the tough spills. Generally, the product is a wonderful accessory for neat freaks who hate cleaning work.
- Cleans under your furniture
- Features room-to-room cleaning technology
- Boasts furniture protecting bumper
- It mops floors after sweeping them
- You need $299 to purchase it
Roomba 877 iRobot Vacuum Cleaner
Keep your floors clean with the iRobot Roomba 877 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. The product’s AeroForce three stage cleaning system simply agitates the stubborn dirt, extracts and suctions it. The iAdapt navigation feature has multiple sensors for accurate mapping and vacuuming. Even more, the product features a Virtual Wall Lighthouse device that allows automated room-to-room cleaning.
- The vacuum cleaner automatically adjusts to every floor type.
- The Aeroforce three-stage agitates stubborn dirt, extracts and finally sanctions it
- It has precise mapping and vacuuming technology
- You will pay more for additional cubes
- You will have to clean tough stains manually
Roomba 980 iRobot Vacuum Cleaner
The iRobot Roomba 980 Vacuuming Robot navigates room-to-room seamlessly to clean the entire floor. It also recharges and resumes until the desired results are attained. Even more, the product increases its cleaning power whenever it lands on carpets automatically. To start the cleaning process, you just need to press the CLEAN button or use the iRobot HOME App to schedule the Roomba.
- The product allows customization of cleaning preferences from iRobot’s application
- Runs for 120 minutes continually and recharges automatically to complete the cleaning job
- The AeroForce Cleaning System loosen the dirt, lifts and suctions it
- The Power Boost feature increases the cleaning performance automatically on carpets
- Only available through the iRobot store
- More expensive than the competition
Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning iRobot
The iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot starts working immediately the user places in a respective gutter and its lithium battery pack allows it to function independently and remotely. The user only needs to release the devices from its charging handle, click start remotely from its handle and they can also select the manual or the automated control. In the automated mode, the looj adapts to debris automatically and moves in the entire gutter. The automated mode is suitable for the set-and-forget routines in gutter maintenance. After every recharge, the lithium battery can clean up to 200 linear feet before recharging.
- prevents injuries
- it is a time saver
- it is a durable waterproof device
- you will need to complete some tasks manually
- it is among the expensive products in the market
DEEBOT N79 ECOVACS Robot Vacuum Cleaner
When looking to purchase the best robot vacuum cleaner and do not want to pay lots of cash, you might need to consider the Ecovacs N79. The vacuum cleaner has a round shape and 3.1 inches height, which allows it to get under your furniture easily. The brushless motor allows it to spin fast and make adequate power for suction. That of course is what most homeowners need to for a vacuum to pick up every kind of debris including pet hairs and clean every type of floor surface.
The Deebot N79 operates on lithium battery that takes around 4-5 hours to fully charge up and it can continually run in the cleaning mode for at least 100 minutes – that is enough runtime. The product also comes with a charging dock that you can plug into normal 110V and 120V household outlets. The dock has to remain in open areas against a wall.
To use the Ecovacs N79, you have to add 2 side brushes, add the filters into its dustbin and then switch it on. To set the product to work in automatic mode, press the auto button at the top or its auto mode button.
- The product perfect picks up pet hair and any other form of dirt to clean your house
- It operates quietly
- It picks a large amount of debris with each cleaning
- The product might break down after several weeks of use
- It gets stuck a lot
- The suction is not the best